I read a report that ranked the states from healthiest to least healthy, looking at several factors from air and water quality to diet to exercise habits. I don't remember the exact details, but basically start at the northwestern states and work your way down to the southeastern ones. Every one of the ten least healthy states were in the south/southeast. I know what it is, it's all that bacon grease. Even when you order veggies at a restaurant they've been stewed in it. I mean, it sure is tasty...
On a similar note, this morning I discovered a quick and easy way to have nanner puddin' without buying Nilla Wafers or getting out a fancy glass bowl and arranging all the layers.
1. Pour bowl of cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats does quite nicely)
2. Slice banana over cereal
3. Add milk (just a bit to moisten the cereal)
4. Top with dollop of vanilla pudding
5. Enjoy
Of course, this assumes that one has a bowl of pudding in the fridge, on call. I normally do not. But last night I saw a package of instant pudding in the cupboard and got me a hankerin' fer some.
The day's off to a good start. But don't worry, tomorrow I'll be back to my usual poached egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment